Make your workout more intense by adding a finisher at the end!
If you're short on time and need some cardio work then adding a finisher to the end of your workout is a great idea! Watch the video below to see how this one is done.
1. Grab a kettle bell that isn't too heavy but takes some effort to squat
2. Clean the KB to your shoulder, perform a squat, then a reverse lunge
3. Perform this five times on each side (one side at a time)
4. Once that is complete, go right into the battleropes and count to 20 reps on one hand.
5. Rest for 60 seconds then repeat!